Thursday, June 25, 2020

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have been doing much more crafting, mostly card making and stamping. I was aware of Altenew as a stamp company, and their amazing Build-A-Flower Stamp Sets, but hadn't ordered anything yet. I finally looked into their website and their stamps, and WOW! I was in love.

My first stamp order was the Wild Hibiscus Stamp. I had seen the stamp used in a YouTube Video, and knew I NEEDED it! I ordered 3 stamps, plus the matching Wild Hibiscus Dies. I made all of my Mother's Day cards from this order (Mom, Mother-in-Law, and Birth Mother-in-Law). I loved how they all came out. As my obsession with Altenew grew, I discovered that they had a Certified Educator's Program. I have always wanted to take the next step and apply for some sort of design team or to be published, and this seemed like the perfect way to start! I sent in a sample, then more, and I was accepted!

I had to resurrect this blog, and now will be learning how to post my cards and creative endeavors here. I am taking a series of 20 classes, broken into 2 levels. Wish me luck!

I am very proud to display this badge on my Blog!

No comments:

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...