Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Is it Art?



Took a challenge on 2 Peas that was a lot more fun than I expected. I call it Cool blue.

Seems like I always have great intentions to get stuff done.....organize the house, get caught up at the store...new promotion ideas, project ideas, AAARRRGGGHHHH! But I just want to go back to bed. Is this the depression thing? Is this just getting old? Do I have no self-discipline? Maybe if I started working out with Erika and Kerry......

Yesterday Evan had his infected tooth pulled. What could have been a traumatic day actually turned out quite nice. He was a real trooper at the dentist. After the numbness began to wear off, and he started to complain about the pain, we went to get Ice Cream at Cold Stone Creamery. He had TWO BOWLS. After that, the pain was gone, and he was happy as can be (although a little hyper). Went to the park for awhile. After Daddy got home, we went to Pets Mart and got a bigger tank and some cool stuff for our hermit crabs. I picked out a new, tiny one, which we named "Pee Wee, Jr.". We bought a new shell for Mr. Krabs, and he moved in overnight. These guys are so much more fun than I every imagined they could be! Very interactive.

I love all the blogs from people who are focusing on the small miracles in their lives: Cathy Z, Tara, Ally..they've given me so much inspiration and insight into their lives. Also love Teri Fode's blog...lots of photo inspiration!

Maybe I should move over to typepad with all the "Cool People".....

No comments:

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...