Friday, August 19, 2005

I can't get excited about anything today

I need a jump start. Should have gone to work out with Erika. Instead, I did my usual routine, and drove thru Mickey D's for a sausage egg biscuit and diet coke. At least Evan (DS) is at school today. He refuses to blow his nose, he's all stuffed up from his allergies.

I need to get my oil changed. How boring. I haven't ever gone to one of those Jiffy Lube places. DH says I need to go to Valvoline and get the special oil for old cars. Whatever. Why can't he just take care of it for me? Why do I hate automotive type places? The smell of grease, oil, tires (YUCK!) Definitely a man's world.

Just reread the last paragraph. I'm talking about my car, by the way. Although I could use an oil change or whatever the equivalent is for my brain!

I feel overwhelmed by everything in my life, I can't seem to get anything organized or under control. The house, the store, my health....I need a vacation, a different perspective on my life. I wish I could go back to the cabin retreat we had in Flagstaff (minus the dogs!) Cooler air, relaxed atmosphere, lots of cool gals, and creative energy flowing.

I AM excited about a project some of my friends are working on. I wish I could be more involved in it, I'm not sure how...just continue to mention ideas, inspirations, and maybe a little business advice. And support it like crazy!

Ok, maybe I'll make a plan for today:

1) Oil changed (in car)
2) Duh.......

let's try that again...

2) Work on inventory
3) Stock Bazzill
4) Brainstorm new customer rewards program
5) Scrappin' Sisters blog...this I can get excited about! I want to post every day what products have come in, what's going on....I think there are some customers out there who would really enjoy it! I can put a link on the web site!

Ok, now I have a plan. Now I just need to implement it. Oh yeah, and add

0) Shower and get ready!

If you made it through this very boring entry, thank you for sticking with me. :)

1 comment:

SuburbanMom said...

Hope you got the oil changed today! :) that always takes me forever too...

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...