Thursday, September 01, 2005

Warning: Crazy September ahead...

I can't believe it's already September! I have a crazy schedule of stuff coming up for the store:

Sept 1st (TONIGHT): Present to 60 ladies at a church group. Do a make 'n' take 12x12 page (which is beautiful, thanks to my talented sister!)

Sept 2nd (friday): usual Friday Madness

Sept 3rd (Saturday): End of Summer Scrap! AARRGGHH! I need to order the food today! Buy the decorations! Plan the projects and giveaways! Find some music!

Sept 10th (Saturday): Ready, Set, Scrap - need to design the sketch book (which I'm looking forward to!) Also order/plan what type of organizers to include and sell.

Sept 14th (Wed): Scrapworks mini class/make 'n take! This should be fun! Do I need to order additional stuff??? So thrilled they asked us!

Sept 15th (Thurs) Rusty Pickle class - need to talk to Lance!!

Sept 16th (Fri): AZ CONVENTION - need to plan promotional/giveaway ops. already ordered shirts, thank goodness! and some cute totes!

Sept 17th (Sat): AZ CONVENTION, TRACY'S PEN private scrap

Sept 24th (Sat): Alter it! Need to make the folder again since some LAME-O stole it!

Then I get a rest to catch up and plan for Memory Trends, leaving Oct 6th, coming back Oct. 12th. It will be a blast! Evan gets to visit LV over the weekend, I can't wait to take him to the M&M Store!

WHEW!

Of course, somewhere in there I have to prepare my Corporate Taxes (need to get info to Al the accountant in next few days), prepare for xxx meeting (don't ask!!), get inventory cleaned up before sept 15th (HAH!) at least good enough for a guess-timate, and do a circle journal page. Also wanted to start that tag book for the store!

Oh yeah, and keep the store running, order new stuff, pay the bills, spend time with Evan and that guy I married, do laundry, clean the house (HAH!), take Delilah, my elderly cat to the Vet...hmmm, it may be time for a nap!

At least it's not boring......

1 comment:

Alana said...

Yes you are invited! I will leave a note on your blog, too!

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...