Thursday, October 13, 2005

Goodbye Delilah

We had Delilah put to sleep on Saturday. I'm so glad she is at peace now.

Memory Trends was fun! It was a last minute decision to go, since Erika wanted to go and I had the room reservations....got to see lots of friends, Jessie, Leah, Teresa, even Tracy! I also Donna Downey at the Primedia event. I still need to send her that tag I made months ago!

LOVE the new BasicGrey and KI! Not a real surprise, since they are my favorite two lines! Also love the new Technique Tuesday stamp fonts...WOW! I dropped some major bucks there....and Erika is on their design team now, which is super cool! Also Jessie, Leah, Kim, Ally.....almost the whole "pen"! Also ordered some new Bazzill stuff, the die cut and chipboard flowers, the new color trios, the cool polka-dot brads, and the new software...picked up some of the American Crafts ribbon by the yard, too! Also put in a big order for All My Memories Tote-ally cute bags and new totes, but they are way behind on shipping right now. Lots of new bags out there, the new Making Memories line is sharp! Ordered the Junkitz Earth line, also Teresa's new Christmas papers, a bunch of new CK books, what else?

News flash: SEI is back! They have a cool new line called "twitterpated", which for the uninitiated is a word from Bambi...it's beautiful! It's not on their website yet.

I got to show Rachel at BasicGrey my new notebook decorated with Skate Shoppe...she loved it and asked me to show her newsletter editor, who asked me to submit it to the gallery...I also plan to make another one to send to Rachel. She is so nice! Here's a picture, check for it soon in the BasicGrey gallery!



I'm getting excited about starting an online store. Trying to decide which products to feature, what shopping cart to use....what additional features to add.

I think my quick jaunt to Memory Trends may have been the attitude adjustment I needed. Getting away for a few days, and seeing how other stores and companies are doing. It was not the normal frenzy, much more low key and low pressure. I spent much more time just chatting. It constantly amazes me how many people I recognize!

Here is a quick preview of BasicGrey and KI.....




2 comments:

Brianna said...

Sorry to hear about your kitty, but I'm relieved to know she's at peace. I'm so glad to hear you had fun! That new stuff looks way cool - you know me though... I'm more of a collector than a scrapper these days! Had a great time working Tuesday night - I really miss the place when I'm away for too long! Have a great weekend!

amazing grace said...

love this book and love basic grey--can't wait to get my hands on some of their new stuff!

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...