Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm really, really trying to be positive....

but it's just not working. I survived the taxes, spent a day and a half tracking down business expenses and saving us an extra $8000....but now my kitty, Delilah, is sick. I have to wait until 1pm to find out the results of her biopsy. She has a large lump on her jaw. She weighed 5 1/2 pounds before she was shaved. She is still eating, still moving around, but she gets sick often, and just doesn't seem quite right.

Here is a picture of Delilah during happier days:



Thank you everyone who has let me know, either here or verbally, that I'm not alone. I'm going through a bad time right now, I know things will get better. I have to keep trying, but sometimes I just want to crawl back in bed and hide. Don't mean to be a downer.......at least Evan is in school today, very stuffed up, still coughing, but with his new glasses. He has Cub scouts tonight which always makes him happy. I have a staff meeting to look forward to....I'm going to let the gals help me pick out some good holiday papers to order. Any suggestions?

No comments:

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...