Thursday, October 06, 2005

What's in a Name......

Cool Web Site! Courtesy of Kim Kesti:

What's in a Name


Alana
Bright fair, beautiful child : Irish

Charming, witty, original and idealistic you have a creative and inventive mind with great intuition. Your broad vision, perceptive powers and compassion gives you an instinctive understanding of peoples needs. You are a natural leader who has a talent for inspiring and teaching others and always display fairness, honesty and integrity. You are always seeking a new challenge for your vast creative potential.

Hmmmm...May be pretty close....

Altaira

You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.

Wow!



Delilah Update:

Her biopsy results were not good. She has some type of cancerous growth, in a very difficult to operate place. Added to her old age, it would be cruel to operate on her. Radiation is a possibility, but won't necessarily work since the growth is already so large. Poor kitty was throwing up a lot last night. I don't know how long I can stand to put her through this. I've always believed in waiting until the last possible minute to put a pet to sleep, but it seems silly to prolong her misery when at the end of it the result is the same. If it were me....that's too hard to answer.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

WOW! I finally signed on to post comments because I wanted to leave you a message! I feel terrible about your baby... I know how they become part of your family and I hope your heart will guide you to the right decision for her. I'm sorry I missed the meeting, but heard it was good! Hope you have a great weekend!

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...