Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blog Surfing

I'm sure there's another phrase for this already....starting with one blog, surfing through to the next..until you're not sure how you got there...

Tonight I started with Lindsay Teague, and managed to work my way thru to Bruce Willis!

An interesting journey...

Stayed in bed almost all day, everytime I tried to get up, I almost fell over. SEVERE dizziness. Finally found my anti-dizziness medicine, which didn't help much, then found some great decongestants, which have helped a lot. Unfortunately, I slept most of the day, so now it's after midnight and I'm wide awake.

Found a cool site for beads, Artbeads.com. Bad idea to visit, unless you want to spend, spend spend!

Nothing else to say...hopefully tomorrow (today) will be better, I can get some stuff done!

No comments:

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...