Friday, August 12, 2005

Is anyone out there?

Just added site statistics to my blog. I'm not sure why. I'm just curious how many people are finding it. I added my blog to the 2 Peas Blog ring today, too. I guess I want to be included in the "community of bloggers" that seems to exist.

LOVE Donna Downey's suggestion of a "Blog Book". I think I will create/ask for a Scrappin' Sisters "Family" Book, ask all the design team, employees, and good customers to create a tag to include. Here's the info needed (borrowed from Donna D.):

1) create a tag...simply make sure your tag has a hole at the top for binding
design/embellish your tag as you wish - any color, any style, any size..be as creative as you wish
2) include any information/photos on your tag that will help me capture your piece in my blog story.
3) include your name on the tag somewhere

I like this way better than the ATC (Artist Trading Cards). We can display it at the store, see it grow over time. How cool!

Okay, Melissa, Kim, Ally, or anyone else who actually reads my blog...you're officially selected to create the first tags! I guess I should create a "cover" tag, too!

This, along with my "Tracy's Pen" assignment, should actually get me scrapbooking a little bit! Whoo-Hoo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't her blog book just the coolest idea????!!! I think I'm going to add my blog onto the 2Peas blogring too.

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...