Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I just have to vent......SH*T SH*T SH*T!

I am having so many problems getting in the stuff I need for the Designer's Workshop we are having this Saturday!

First it was the albums. We wanted to use the 8x8 preservation series albums from SEI, just like they did at CKU. Well, guess what?! They are "recalled" because the metal bindings are rusting!
Okay, backup plan: construct our own albums out of 8x8 page protectors (thanks Erika!)

Second, it was the KI paper. Every paper is available except the one I need for MY page. Backup plan: redo the page using the "I'll love you forever" paper. (also had to redo the stripe on the front of the album, which used the same paper)

Third, now the stupid Making Memories antique white label holders are not being shipped. AAARRRGGGHH! Yet another design change!

Somehow this will all come together and be fine! Why do I have these crazy ideas anyway?!! OH yeah, I remember, I'm trying to keep my stupid store going!

Okay, end of vent.

The good news is that school started today, and after 2 1/2 weeks of Mommy time, I can now go to the store unencumbered, no "When can we go home, Mommy?", no "Do you have to go to the store today? Why? You just went yesterday. Do you have to stay very long?" Ah the perils of trying to be a store owner and a good mom at the same time!

No comments:

My New Creative Adventure!

During the pandemic, we've all found different ways to keep ourselves busy, to avoid going out of our minds and avoid stress.  I have be...